Saturday, June 27, 2009

Y&R: Adam and Rafe... You sure have a purty mouth (Part 2)


Okay, I have spent about an hour of memorizing these screencaps, because you know I will be trying Adam's moves out on someone very soon! I do not know who exactly, but when I find that certain someone, I will be caressing their soft pouty lower lip with one of my thumbs! While whispering, "You sure have a purty mouth, boy!"

The eyes are the windows to the soul... Well, Rafe I am looking at your soul, and it is beeeeegin' for Adam to bend your over his bed and have him fill your chocolate starfish with his chunky dick snot!

This latest turn to Adam's revenge story-line brings up so many questions! Is Rafe going to play along to exonerate his Aunt Estella, and in return, gaslight Adam!? Is Rafe just another pawn in Adam's game? Is Adam power top? Is Rafe a bossy bottom? Gun Oil, I-D, or Colt - which lube will they use!?! I guess we'll just have to tune in to find out!





No comments: