Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Uncle Rico...

The last two months have been a sort of whirlwind. I almost left my job, for a not so worthwhile opportunity. Some new faces entered my life as I sheepishly dipped my feet in the dating pool. And all the while I am still stepping on ashes from the past.

In the process of getting it together, I am once again wondering if this is where I want to be. The notion of relocating has been buried and resurfaced as many times as Stefano DiMera on Days of Our Lives. The reality is that it may not and will not happen until I get a few things in order, or GET MY SHIT TOGETHER!

Note to SELF: You are posting this as a means of encouraging yourself to make a change. You will not delete this post and will refer to it every time you need a reminder of what it is you working towards. You will not allow yourself to be sidetracked. DON'T BE AN ASSHOLE. GET THINGS DONE AND GET THEM DONE SOONER THAN LATER.

YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE UNCLE RICO!

- Posted using BlogPress from Fenmore's iPhone

Location:Kennedy Blvd E,Weehawken,United States

No comments: